To be recognised as the leading authority on fertility awareness and natural family planning in NZ.
To see every woman in NZ become aware that learning the Sympto-Thermal Method (STM) or Lactational Amenorrhoea Method (LAM) of Natural Family Planning can assist her in understanding her reproductive processes to enable her to confidently, effectively and reliably manage her fertility naturally: whether to achieve or avoid a pregnancy.
Our core services:
- Health promotion
- Training and supporting educators
- Continuing Medical Education
- Community and In School Education
- Information and Resources
Natural Fertility NZ is a not for profit organisation that is reliant on grants and donations to carry out their Mission.
Natural Fertility NZ is committed to:
- Being nationally consistent
- Empowering women
- Supporting individuals and couples
- Supporting families
- Respecting the Treaty of Waitangi
- Focusing on fertility awareness and Natural Family Planning Methods
- Using scientifically reliable methods
- Promoting good health