Each Year as apart of your membership to NFNZ you are required to fulfil certain requirements and 10 % of educators will need to fill in an in depth ' Self assessment portfolio.'
- Work with at least one client from each category in the last year. If not, complete the appropriate case study and chart interpretation Quizzes provided in the Member online.
- Complete 8 hours of ongoing education in the last year.
- Complete at least five chart interpretations.
- Present at least one education session if you have chosen 'Group education' to be a part of your scope of practice
- 10% of educators will be randomly selected to be audited each year and will need fulfil all the required expectations to continue as a NFNZ Accredited Educator