The two Methods:
Both methods are safe and very reliable when you follow the guidelines taught by an accredited educator:
Lactation Amenorrhoea Method (LAM)
- Your baby is less than 6 months old
- Your baby is exclusively breastfeed
- You have not had any bleeding since your baby was 8 weeks old
- Where you learn how to record signs of your fertility and details of your baby's feeding and sleeping patterns
- Learn how to interpret the above information in relation to fertility
Which one is right for me?
Many of our NFNZ educators are qualified to teach both of these methods, get in touch with your local educator to discuss your options further. Take a look at our resources page for some further support when breastfeeding.