Educator led MMM's
Each educator needs to book in to present a set of charts for discussion on a annual basis
- You create a powerpoint presentation showing 2-3 slides, with some client history and some questions for each.
- If you have not been seeing clients you will need to create a mock set of charts.
- The administrator will need share your screen during the meeting when its your time to present..
- If you cannot attend or present charts for any reason you will need to give us plenty of notice.
- The Presentation and discussion can last for about 20 mins or so.
Benefits for the educator:
- Personal and professional Growth
- Hone your presentation skills
- Prep and presentation time can be logged against your ongoing professional development hours
Activity and hours earned:
- Attend live meeting and contribute to discussion - 1 hour
- Prepare for, attend and present MMM - 2.5 hours
- Listen and watch via Recording - .5 hours
View Past MMM clips
Watch and learn from previous MMM's